I’m been insanely busy trying to get stuff together for three missions trips this summer (which you will hear about soon in depth in the next week or so, I expect) and getting all ready to go to Pittsburgh this weekend for Steel City Blues. All of which I am excited about, but which also hindered me from getting any kind of time to write a blog post. But I hope to have a post up Monday. So stay tuned.
March 11, 2011
Sorry, no blog post today.
Well hello there. I'm a thoughtful chap who loves God and swing dancing. I tend to live in the moment with the future in mind, and I try make everything as worth it as possible. And if I can do something that makes me look silly, making my friends laugh, I'll probably do it. View all posts by Derek
This entry was posted on Friday, March 11th, 2011 at 18:00 and posted in other stuffs, uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @KatelynBeaty: Our President claims to be pro-life, but his sexual coercion over decades—most recently his affair with a porn star—is pr… 1 day ago
- RT @badbrobot: Let’s hope podcasts stay open, despite the continual attempt to centralize them. You cannot count on centrally controlled pl… 1 day ago
- RT @andrewhuang: I want to make a Tide Pod Challenge joke but I think it would be in bad taste 1 day ago
- Nintendo Labo is CRAZY. I would have KILLED for this as a kid. youtube.com/watch?v=P3Bd3H… 1 day ago
- Today’s project: Learn Python. 2 days ago
Blogs to read
Subscribe via RSS